1. What is the best software to play all the different video formats on your website?
- We recommend to use the free VLC-player from www.videloan.org to play our video. It supports all the formats from our site and provides excellent playback quality. The free VLC-player available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
2. How can I play your AVI video-files on my computer?
- DivX-video can be played on all major computer platforms, you just need to download and install the proper software:
- for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7: download the free "DivX Plus Player for Windows" here
- for Mac OS X: download the free "DivX 7 for Mac" here
- for Windows 98 or ME: download the free "DivX Play Bundle for Win98/ME" here
or you can use the free VLC-player from www.videloan.org to play our video.
Some of our older video clips (in 2001, 2002 and 2003 year archieves) have been made using the MPEG-1 format and can be played by any media player.
3. I use Windows 7 (Mac, etc.) and have installed the latest DivX software. Dispite this your video clips don't play on my computer.
- Try the free "VLC media player" from www.videolan.org. Our customers reported that this player works fine even on systems wehere the official DivX doesn't.
4. I want to play your video with the Windows Media Player.
- The "DivX Plus Player for Windows" package installs the necessary codecs, so after installing it you will be able to play our AVI videos with Windows Media Player.
5. I use Windows 98 (or ME) and the official DivX site says that my OS is no longer supported. What can I do?
- You can download the free "DivX Play Bundle for Win98/ME" here
6. Do I need to buy the Pro version of DivX to watch your videos?
- No! To watch our video you don't need the paid features and the DivX video playback do not expire at any time.
7. When I play your video there is no picture, I hear only sound.
- It means that you have not properly installed the "DivX" software. Please, reinstall the DivX package (see question #1) or try the free "VLC media player" from www.videolan.org.
8. When I click on the link to the video on your page it will not load.
- Due to the high resolution our video files are quite large, so it is highly recommended to download them first to your computer (by right-clicking on the link and selecting "Save target as...") and then open in the player software.
9. Can I use download accelerator applications (i.e. Get Right, Flash Get, etc) to download your movies?
- Yes, you can.
10. I have an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Can I watch your videos?
- Yes, our on-line videos (ones marked as ""Online (Flash or Mobile devices): view online") can be viewed online directly with the Safari browser. You also can download our AVI, WMV and HD MP4 videos with a computer then copy them to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. To play the AVI and WMV videos you need to install a video player that supports these formats, for example AcePlayer Lite, Oplayer Lite, AVplayer, etc.
11. I don't have a computer and want to download your videos to my iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly from your website.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch doesn't support direct file downloading without installing 3rd-party applications. If you install a video-player software that supports WMV and AVI videos (for example, AcePlayer Lite, Oplayer Lite, AVplayer, etc.) you will be able to do download the AVI and WMV videos with Safari browser. When you click on the "download" link on our website the download starts. When it get finished you will be prompted to select if want to open the file with the video player. When you select the player from the list the video will be copied to the files of this player and you can watch it.
Our latest HD videos are in MP4 format. You will not be able to download them with the Safari browser. Safari wants to play them online. To download them you need to install iCab mobile browser or Google Chrome. With iCab or Chrome you can download the HD MP4 and also the AVI and WMV videos from our website and copy them to AcePlayer or Oplayer. Just long-click on the "download" link and select "Download link" from the appearing menu.
12 . I have an Android-phone and whant to download the videos from your website but when I click on the "download" link it wont download.
- The default Android browser (and Dolphin Browser too) uses the default Android Downloader to download files. It has a known bug - it can't download files from password-protected websites. To download our videos you need to install a browser that has its own downloader, for example Opera Mobile.